31 SE 205th Pl, Gresham, OR 97030
Basic Property Features
- Year Built: 1976
- Style: Split Level
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
- Sq. Ft.: 1,714
- Garage spots: 2 Attached, Oversized
- Price: $334,800
- Property Taxes.: $3,365.37/yr
Updated, Stylish Split Level in Desirable Cul-De-Sac. Modern finishes. Vaulted living room w trendy flooring, fireplace. Dining/kitchen w tile floor, quartz counters, steel appliances and opens to deck. Master Suite w walk-in closet. Two spare bedrooms, 2nd full bath. Lower family room w fireplace, half bath, utility room. Two car garage. Newer furnace, water heater. Manicured fenced backyard, koi pond, fountain, backs to green space.
Top 1% Listing Agent
As your Portland Listing Agent, my primary concern is to obtain the highest possible price for your home while giving the best possible customer service. Many listing REALTORS® do minimal work and spend minimal money to market your home and do almost nothing after your home is on the market. I think this is a travesty. We work hard and spend the money to make sure your home is marketed well with over 100,000 online views on average per listing, professional photography, strategic price evaluation, home preparation work, and many more services. After your home is on the market we have strong processes in place to obtain feedback, assess market activity, refresh the listing, hold effective open houses and more. Please take a look at all the services on this page and above all, please call me (503-714-1111) to schedule an appointment or ask any questions you might have.
Excellent Customer Reviews, 200+
The Stephen FitzMaurice Team reviews are independently verified by Zillow.com and or REVIEWS.IO.
Full Service, REALTOR®
- Expert negotiations on hundreds of closed sales.
- 24 hours or less client response policy.
- Complimentary interior staging consultation.
- Easy paperless contracts.
- Preferred buyer tours, Broker tours.
- Virtual Tours, Video Tours.
- Open Houses: one or more a month as desired.
- Eye catching eight foot hanging sign.
- Stocked full color flyers or a PermaFlyer.
- Weekly minimum communication policy during listing period.
- If another service is important to you, just ask.
According to a NAR (National Association of Realtors) report buyers rated pictures as the most important element in their home search process, rating it higher than the location or description of the home.
Professional Home Staging
We provide free staging consultation to help you arrange the furnishings you already own, or if the home is vacant we provide a discount on recommended staging services. Staging is not always needed, but depending on the home it can be quite important. According to NAR, 46% of buyers are more willing to visit a staged property they viewed online, than a non-staged vacant property.
Cancel anytime during the listing period with 24 hours notice for no charge! If my clients are not happy for any reason, they can cancel with no consequences (this is not the way listing contracts commonly work). Of course, once you are in contract with a buyer you cannot cancel, any other time during the listing period you can give 24 hours notice and then sell it yourself or with anyone else you'd like the next day without any cost.
Top Realty Company
Premiere Property Group is the largest Realty company in Oregon and SW Washington with over 1,000 agents, ten offices, and over two billion dollars in local real estate sales annually. My team is the number one listing team at the company according to number of listings sold and listing volume over the last few years. My buyers team is also a top 1% buyers team in the Portland metro area.
4.5% to 2% Commission
I believe commission should be fair and reasonable. See our full explanation of listing commission.
Over 100,000+ online views on average per listing! We are not simply on all the tens of thousands of real estate websites, we pay extra to the top real estate sites in the country to push your listing forward, so it gets found faster and more often. 95% of buyers find their next home online. I list on thousands of websites and pay extra to feature your home on the top websites in the nation, providing more online exposure than any Portland listing agent I've found. Read our article with stats from the National Association of Realtors 2017 Report explaining what exactly makes a home sell. Twice a month I send out a detailed report to each of my listing clients showing all the marketing data. This amount of internet exposure coupled with full service, professional representation has led to faster and higher priced sales and overall success. In 2017, 146 of my homes sold in less than 30 days on market and 78 in the first weekend!
Get your home sold on this unbeatable list:
$$$ Paid Featured on #1, #2, #3, #5, and #7 Ranked Real Estate Websites in the U.S. and more!
- #1 Zillow.com (Paid Featured!)
- #2 Trulia.com (Paid Featured!)
- #3 Realtor.com (Paid Featured!)
- #5 Homes.com (Paid Featured!)
- #7 Land.com Network (Paid Featured!)
- Realtor Multiple Listing Service (RMLS)
- Craigslist (Always On!)
- Your home's personal website.
- 10,000+ more including Realty IDX Websites: ReMax, Century 21, etc.
All subject to change as is the nature of the Internet. Zillow rotates all their featured listings, we pay for the most they will allow. We will stay on top of it to get you the most possible exposure for your home sale, more views than any other agent I'm aware of in Oregon.
Fast Lead Response
We respond to every online buyer inquiry on your home in less than 5 minutes, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Research shows the internet attention span is 5 minutes or less. If a real estate agent takes more than 5 minutes to respond to a buyer's inquiry they have an 80% less chance to connect with that buyer. Since the vast majority of home sales are due to internet marketing, our team goes the extra mile and responds to every buyer (with a real person) in three minutes or less (24 hours a day, 365 days a year). Try contacting us now on the contact form below (you have to put in a real cell phone number). You will get a response in less than 5 minutes.
Website for Your Home
- Easy to share with all your friends on social media.
- Capable of displaying hi-resolution photography, videography, additional brochures, and more.
- Full Home Description 24/7.
- Smart TEXT E-flyer.
- QR Code for more pictures.
- Never miss a potential buyer!
- No charge.
- Coverage during the listing period until close to protect the seller.
- Pays up to $1500 to fix or replace most utilities and appliances in the home.
Have a luxury home for sale?
For luxury homes we provide additional complimentary marketing tools to reach a niche buyer pool.
Top 1% Buyer's Agent
Why use Kami Price?
- Licensed Oregon Principal Broker (requires additional education).
- Relevant Masters Degree.
- Long list of certificates and awards.
- Locally licensed since 2004.
- Buyer's only specialist.
- Top 1% buyer's agent in the entire Portland Metro area.
- Additional Showing Agents available for assured availability.
- Experienced in top, local real estate teams that represented hundreds of buyers.
Kami Price is a 4th generation native Oregonian who brings extensive familiarity with the Portland metropolitan area. She’s been licensed in Oregon since 2004 and has worked with top-producing teams her entire career. In 2011, Kami became licensed as a Principal Broker. During her career, she has been involved with hundreds of successful real estate transactions in and around the Portland metro. Kami holds a Bachelors’ degree in Human Development and a Masters’ in Management and Organizational Leadership. In addition to dedicating herself to real estate, she gives back by teaching business courses at Portland Community College and coached/mentored inner-city kids in sports activities for over 10 years. Kami’s primary goal in representing buyers is to provide seamless and personalized service. The buyers’ goals are her goals. She is relentless in the pursuit of finding the perfect property and negotiating the best possible deal for her clients. By utilizing her extensive knowledge of the local real estate market and the latest technological advances available, she is able to react immediately to her client's needs. Kami brings a level of professionalism to the buyer/agent relationship that ensures peace-of mind. With her resourcefulness, high level of enthusiasm and passion for delivering top-notch service, she is committed to making sure that each and every one of her clients has a truly enjoyable and stress free experience in finding the home of their dreams. ~ Kami Price, Buyer's Specialist, Team Leader
Our Promise to Buyers
Our promise as your Portland buyer's agent team is to prioritize customer service. We want to provide our buyers with peace of mind. Finding the home you want can take a lot of time, a lot of tours, and a lot of research. We are willing to go the extra mile to find what you want. We will not attempt to sell you anything, but instead will let you find the home of your dreams with our help. We also encourage a professional home warranty and inspection on every transaction to promote peace of mind. We make it a point, as your Portland buyer's agent team, to ensure the highest possible customer satisfaction.
Home Buying Protection
- Greater risks of fraud and liability exist, when you self represent.
- Oregon law encourages fair representation for both parties by using a buyer's agent.
- Click here for our Portland Home Buying Tips.
Paperless Home Buying
- Quick point and click paperwork.
- Avoid unnecessary trips and save time.
- Out of town? No problem!
- Nationally Legal and Protected.
Buyers Agent Commission
- No buyer's charge for representation.
- We accept seller's advertised MLS compensation.
- In the rare situation a buyer wants to purchase a for sale by owner home, we will attempt to get the seller to pay our fees. If that is not possible and the buyer still wants to purchase the home, we will work out a reasonable rate with the buyer.
Portland Buyers Agent
- 25+ Years of Combined Experience
- Customer Service is our #1 Priority
Excellent Buyers Agent Reviews
Kami's reviews are independently verified by Zillow.com and REVIEWS.IO.
Additional Buyers Agent Education and Certificates
- Accredited Buyer's Representative, ABR
- Certified Negotiations Expert, CNE
- Green Agent, NAR's Green Designation
- Principle Broker's License
- Relevant Master's Degree
- Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certification, SFR
- Strategic Pricing Specialist, SPS
Powerful Home Search Program
- Search 100% of Portland MLS Homes for sale.
- Updated every 30 minutes.
- Save your favorites (and we will be notified).
- Request a home tour.
- Search by neighborhood or school.
- Easy to use map feature.
Portland Pocket Listings
- Exclusive Access to Stephen FitzMaurice's listings before they hit the market.
- Exclusive Access to Premiere Property Group's pocket listings (largest Realty company in Oregon!) before they hit the market.
Your Top Portland Buyers Team
As your Portland buyer's agent team there is no type of residential property we cannot handle. We are short sale and foreclosure certified and we've worked on Portland estate sales, auctions, lease to own contracts, investor sales, and more. Put our years of experience as a top Portland buyer's agent team to use!